In honor of Valentine’s day this year, which we assume we would both spend at home alone cuddling with our dogs, we decided to have a reading challenge for the month of February, and it’s a really simple one: the challenge is to read books with “LOVE” in the title. That’s it!
To make it sound more official, here are the RULES of this challenge:
- Read at least one book with “LOVE” in the title. It doesn’t matter whether it’s fiction or non-fiction, young adult or poetry, or whatever really, and the word can be anywhere in the title. In fact it might also be in the middle of another word, you know, like Beloved by Toni Morrison or The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. If you need some ideas, here’s a Goodreads list I created for this purpose.
- You can read either actual books or e-books, or listen to it as an audiobook. Crossovers with other challenges are welcomed.
- Please use the hashtag #bmmdvalentine when you post on social media so we can keep up. Feel free to update about the book you read on your blog, on Goodreads, or wherever else you fancy, and link below!
- We will have weekly check-ins where you can link your review or just chat about what you’ve been reading. Of course we’ll chat around the hashtag as well.
- Aggy has created a nifty little image you can use to show the world that you’re taking part in this challenge, so feel free to grab it and post it everywhere *grin*
Sign up by commenting below 🙂