Well, it’s been a good year of reading for me, but I haven’t been nearly as good with the reviews. Luckily I still have a chance to redeem myself and what better way to do it than joining the Write On review-a-thon!
The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s time dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Saturday, December 20th and Sunday, December 21st. Let’s get those reviews done!
Here are the reviews I need to write (working backwards from the last book I read):
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- The Boy with the Hidden Name (and The Girl Who Never Was) by Skylar Dorset
- Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami
- The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- Cress (and Scarlet) by Marissa Meyer
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- The Girl with All the Gifts by M. R. Carey
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Gasp! A grand total of 21 reviews (I’m still pondering whether or not to combine reviews on the series, especially with Scarlet and Cress)! Will I ever make it??